【发行时间】:2009
【影片售价】:不知道
【影片时间】:78:31
【影片介绍】:Jack Galloway - Something限量发行版心灵魔术
限量版发行的心灵魔术教学,只发行100份,预发行就卖掉了30份。
毫不隐藏的心灵魔术教学,让你在任何情境下都有东西可以表演。多个心灵预言魔术流程教学。

Better than Nothing!
No advertising hype!
The value of the information is not hidden!
I do not pontificate on performance do's and don'ts that I do not personally use!
You will always have SOMETHING with you and be ready to perform in any situation.
Realistic demonstrations of interactive paranormal experiences!

DVD Contents:
Hard Copy Thought Broadcast: Psychological number and word force application.  A five to fifteen minute presentation. Your audiences will think the thoughts of others. Used on the radio by Dave Koenig aka Slim King.
A Contribution From One of the Dead Boys: A rediscovered psychological word force and three ways to utilize it in performance.
The Envelope: My own utility envelope gaff for predictions. Can be combined with the Outlaw Wallet (also can be used with an un-gaffed wallet). The envelope is really sealed and the spectator opens it. They can even keep it!
The Box or Bag Deceit: I used this for two months in my stage show in Charleston, SC. I fooled both magicians and the public when I applied this to my slate presentation with un-gaffed slates. You will be taught how to utilize it with a number prediction and a card prediction.
Reality Rewrite Predication Strategy: They will remember holding it the entire time!
The Interactive Prediction Strategy: They were in control until the end and they could have chosen something else.
The Yellow Pages Window to the World: An isolation technique for predictions.
Feedback Loop and The Bold Calculator Swindle: Brazen and extremely fair at the same time.  This effect is used to illustrate the Interactive Prediction Strategy. The prediction is held by a spectator and the total can be changed right up until the end just before it is shown. Also suggestions for not using the calculator swindle to accomplish the same effect.
The Effectiveness of Controlled Chaos in a Presentation: How to make it "more real" and hide bad behavior.

Just to make a few things clear, Jack do not use nail writers, thumb writers, band writers, boons or pocket writing. Nor do he uses billets. If that is what you are looking for please do not purchase this work.
If you are a magician you are not encouraged to purchase this product.
These are concepts and parts of presentations that he uses.  
They are things he using when his natural abilities fail him.  
The real way is not 100% but this stuff is.

【个人心得】:心灵类魔术教学大部分都是语言描述比较多,个人建议有一定英语水准再观看,心灵魔术听起来十分的不可思议但是其实就是把一些显而易见的事情加上一些修饰然后再用魔幻的手法表演出来,所以在知道如何表演之后不要直接去否定,说:这也太可笑了啊!   毕竟他骗过你啊,魔术就是将你觉得很平常的事加以魔幻的气息!所以在表演心灵魔术的时候一定要加上自己的语言,单纯的表演收不到任何效果,只有自己的语言描述,故事,才能让魔术变得神奇,这就是心灵魔术与一般魔术不同的地方,毫不夸张的说心灵魔术表演的就是一张嘴!所以心灵魔术练好手法记号流程以后要想好自己的台词再去表演!

无预览

密码

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?点此注册会员

x
分享到:
魔术奇迹论坛-打造免费魔术教学论坛,提供魔术教学与原创魔术心得-您的充值是我们唯一的收入-点此充值金币
发表于 2014-8-25 05:59:14 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享,精神上支持下
魔术奇迹论坛提供免费魔术教学和原创魔术心得,免费高质量魔术交流论坛
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-25 10:59:49 | 显示全部楼层
天青色等你 发表于 2014-8-25 05:59
谢谢分享,精神上支持下

新金币也要支持下啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-25 19:40:59 | 显示全部楼层
精神上支持下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-26 00:41:23 | 显示全部楼层

太穷了。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-26 19:33:37 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-26 19:47:34 | 显示全部楼层
幸好我心思缜密,火前留名!用不了多久我就会升级加精!当上八五! 出任吧主! 迎娶度娘!走上贴吧的巅峰! 嘿嘿,想想还有点小激动呢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-29 14:19:27 | 显示全部楼层
【限量发行版心灵魔术】Something by Jack Galloway 这个不错!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-1 08:42:47 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我也说一句
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-17 21:18:43 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
红红火火恍恍惚惚红红火火恍恍惚惚
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 点此注册会员

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

广告服务|Archiver|法律声明|联系我们|魔术奇迹论坛 ( 苏ICP备12028142号 ) 川公网安备 51068102510749号

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:53 , Processed in 2.281250 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.